The Lindvart Park User Group is made up of Sporting Codes currently using Lindvart Park or other associated sporting areas. Also previously known as the Lindvart Park Management Committee.
Lindvart Park is now run by Kaikohe and Districts Sportsville.
Our active codes during the winter season are
- BOI Hockey Association – Runs at Kaikohe’s Top Energy Hockey Turf
- Kaikohe Football Club – Runs at Lindvart Park in Kaikohe
- Northland Rugby League – Runs at Lindvart Park in Kaikohe
Our active codes during the summer season
- BOI Marlins Softball Club – Runs at Lindvart Park in Kaikohe
- Touch Kaikohe Senior – Runs at Lindvart Park in Kaikohe
- Junior Youth Touch Kaikohe – Runs at Lindvart Park in Kaikohe
- Mid North United Tennis – Runs at Northland College in Kaikohe
All year round codes and activities
- Patu Kaikohe – Runs in their new Whare in Recreation Road (behind Tobins Plumbing
- Mid North United Basketball – Runs at Bay Sports Complex in Waipapa and Northland College in Kaikohe
END OF AN ERA
Nigel Ross and Joe Nol (founding members)
At the last Lindvart Park Meeting (26th April 2016) the committee gave its upmost thanks and sincere appreciation to Joe Nol one of our longest serving committee members. In 1983 the Lindvart Park Pavilion was opened, Joe was at that time the representative for Kaikohe Athletics and Harriers Club. He became the first Chairman of the Lindvart Park Management Committee and later moved into the Treasury position. For 37 years Joe has served Lindvart Park and it sporting codes and will be truly missed by the Committee. “I have had the pleasure of knowing Joe since I was a child, and have thoroughly enjoyed working and appreciated working with Joe for the past 8 years. I wish Joe well in his retirement” said Suzee Ross the current Operations Manager at Lindvart Park.